Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best Present this Christmas

This year was full of so many gifts and so much love that it was seriously awesome. I love the Christmas season and the love and generosity that comes with it. My favorite gift (not that all the gifts weren't wonderful) was the one my sister Kristie made for all of her brothers and sisters.

A little history, my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in March of 2003 and in September of the same year he passed away. It's been one of the hardest things to live with. I hate that my kids don't know him, I hate that I didn't have him ther to give me away at my wedding, or to give me advice on things now. I miss him horribly, as I'm sure the rest of my family does. Thats probably why Kristie made these gifts.

Thank you Kristie! I love it!

The writting is my dad's he sent Kristie a letter while she was living up here and us in AZ back in '02, so she used it in each of the photos. She was also able to find a picture of each of us with our dad, except Rachel (but I'm looking in my archive of pictures to see if I can find one).

Gifts like these are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment