It wasn't until today (after like 6 months), that I finally got my curtains for my kitchen hung! I've only done the top half (still need to get a tension rod for the bottom half of the curtains), but I lucked out and discovered that the curtains match the flowers on my flour containers that I've had for a few years that Ive never really used but haven't been willing to part with.
My sister bought me some herbs for my birthday this year and they've sat in their nursery containers while I've put getting them cute herb pots to the bottom of my list.
Then, this idea happened!!
SO easy! And I think it's super cute!