Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Craft

I decided last Summer that I needed some seasonal decorations, I really didn't have any so I got to thinking, I knew I didn't want to spend over $20 on anything so I came up with one for fall, I skipped Winter (couldn't think of one and too busy) and I just made my Spring craft. I really like it. I got the idea from a friend of mine's blog (so cute), you can check it out here.

So I started with some jars, I had a few to chose from and decided to go with bigger ones. I soaked off the stickers. And then had to kinda stuff them into the background while we had a baby and moved. A few months later, I busted them out and painted them. I then found some flowers at Walmart for $2. Booyah!

I only had the vinyl lettering to get to finish the product but wasn't sure what words I wanted on them.


Then I got the idea of ribbon. I got some double sided tape, and taped the ribbon to the jars.

I love them. We had to get a little creative with the last one but it still turned out great!

So there's my seasonal craft, I plan on doing one a season for a couple of years, that way I have something cute for each room!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that makes me smile to know that you read my blog. Those turned out so cute, I love them! I just got more stuff to make some for another room. I just might eventually put a set of these in each room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I read your blog! I need ideas on cute stuff and I love the adorable things you make! I'm hoping once I get my supply of seasonal decor up I'll be able to start on some holiday decor. First on my list is those 'Boo' candle holders! So cute!

    ReplyDelete