Monday, May 9, 2011

Daniel Ryan Grover (Birthday #3)

Saturday was Daniel-san's 3rd birthday, I can't believe he's gotten so big, so fast! I miss holding my baby boy and making him smile just by him seeing me. He is such a sweet boy to his mama, he loves sitting on my lap and snuggling me. He will say the funniest things and *can be a great help. I'm so blessed and overjoyed to have him in my life.


Now, we weren't planning on really doing anything the day of his birthday cause we will be having a combined birthday party for both him and I. But, when he came into my room that morning and I saw his smiling face I decided that he should get to celebrate both days! We got our chores done and hit the road to gather supplies. It was so much fun to see him laugh and smile when he was able to pick out his present, my excitement probably rubbed off on him more then the actual excitement of having the toy did, but that doesn't matter. I let him pick out a cake and he was just tickled pink with what we found. I love my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment