Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First OB Appointment

First of all I want to say that I love my midwives. I believe that women should have doctors/midwives that are open to whatever the pregnant lady is comfortable with. These ladies are like that, and again, I love it!

So I had my first appointment today! I got an ultrasound and got to see the my baby, so much fun. The midwives just moved into a new building and got new equipment, the ultrasound machine is awesome! It's gives such good pictures, I was able to see it's little heart and to hear it as well. The baby measured a week earlier then what we thought though, so the official due date is Oct 24. And knowing my babies it won't be willing to come out until Nov 1.

So here are the pictures of my fetus. The tail looking thing is the umbilical cord.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting! And you will love the midwives! Helene delivered Buddy and the woman is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete