Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Kitten Needs Home!

This last weekend my mom and sister were headed to town do some shopping, on their way there they saw a kitten on the side of the road. They saw that it was still alive and turned around to get it. They took it to the vet and hoped it would live through the weekend. It did! My sister was able to bring her home on Tuesday night, after they had her spayed. We headed over to see her. She's a gorgeous kitten! She has the pretties blue eyes I've ever seen with a cat and she's so sweet.

While Kristie and I were cuddling her I noticed that it almost seemed like she wasn't seeing but was more smelling and feeling her way around. We toyed around a bit and we think she's is partially blind from the swelling in her head. We also think it's temporary. Kristie has already noticed an improvement in her sight. As you can see from the photos, her right eye is injured. From what I can tell, it will make a full recovery. She's so grateful to have been rescued, she loves being pet, and I noticed that when she's spoken to in a low calm voice she'll start purring before she's even touched.

She is a gorgeous kitten that needs a home. What do you say? Have room for a kitty?

No comments:

Post a Comment